Get a 380 Ammo Bucket of 300 Remington Umc Range Bucket UMC.380 ACP 95 Grain Metal Cases.
prime brass, new from the factory, and flawless primers. High-volume shooting without sacrificing performance or quality.
To give the finest value for training, self-defense, and hunting, all UMC handgun ammunition is American-made in Lonoke, Arkansas, with premium, factory-fresh brass and clean-shooting Kleanbore® primers.
Bullets have a lead core and a very thin copper coating. This is what Remington refers to as a “Full Metal Case.” The 380 Ammo Bucket is essentially the same as common Full Metal Jacket ammunition made by other manufacturers.
- Bullets have a lead core and a very thin layer of new, factory-made brass as its casing.
- Clean-shooting Boxer primed Kleanbore priming
- incorporates useful storage bucket remington umc range bucket purchase
Order 380 Ammo Bucket now! UMC centerfire pistol and revolver ammo delivers value without sacrificing quality or performance for target practice, training drills, or any other large volume shooting circumstance. There are UMC handgun rounds in the most widely used pistol and revolver calibers today.
380 Ammo Bucket Specifications
- Item Number: 675685
- Mfg. Number: 23635
- UPC Number: 047700471600
- Caliber: 9mm Luger, also known as 9x19mm and 9mm Parabellum
- Bullet Type: Full Metal Case (aka Full Metal Jacket)
- Bullet Weight: 115 grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 1,135 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 329 ft.-lbs
- Case: Brass
- Primer: Boxer, reloadable
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 350
There are no reviews yet.